Let The Farmers State Bank Take the Hassle Out of Home Refinance.
Whether you’re looking to lower your current interest rate or take cash out of your home for renovations or other expenses, The Farmers State Bank can streamline the process with a Home Refinance. At The Farmers State Bank our purpose is to provide you with options and help you understand those options, so you can select the best solution to help you on your path to financial well being. A Home Refinance may be the right borrowing solution to address your family’s needs today.
Apply for a new Home Refinance online, at your local branch, or by contacting one of our experienced loan officers.
Benefits of The Farmers State Bank Home Refinance
- Low closing costs
- Low, competitive fixed rates
- Flexible repayment terms.
- Work directly with your local branch loan officer
- Varying Loan amounts.
- You have options. Refinance to obtain a lower rate, take cash out to pay for home improvements or education expenses, pay off higher rate balances or pay for other important financial needs.
- Convenient closing. Close your loan at a The Farmer State Bank branch near your work or home.
What’s right for you? In addition to The Farmers State Bank Bank Home Refinance, we offer other refinance options—such as a conventional first mortgage refinance.
|Fixed Rate||We offer competitive fixed rates and flexible terms, keeping your monthly payment the same for the life of the loan.|
|Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)||Perfect for those who may be moving within a few years or think interest rates will be going down.|
|Construction/Construction-to-Permanent||Fund the construction of a new home with one of our great construction loan programs.|
|Lot Loans||Designed to provide short-term finacing so you can purchase land on which you intend to build a home.|
Rates, terms, and loan conditions are flexible and competitive. Some restrictions and normal credit standards apply.