Get your Farmers State Bank Debit Card Today!
Visit any of our eight convenient locations and ask for an application!
What is a debit card?
Debit cards are a way to pay for things. Debit cards look like credit cards, but they do not work the same. Debit cards use money that is already in your checking account.
Why would I use a debit card?
- Debit cards let you buy things without carrying cash. You can use your debit card in most stores. Just tell the merchant ‘credit’ and insert the chip in the card reader, or swipe the card and enter your PIN.
- Debit cards take money out of your checking account immediately.
- Debit cards let you get cash quickly. You can use your debit card at an automated teller machine, or ATM, to get money from your checking or savings account. You can also get cash back when you use a debit card to buy something at a store.
How can I protect my debit card?
- Keep your debit card number and PIN private.
- If you lose your debit card, report it to us right away. Ask us to cancel the card and send you another one.
- Get the My Mobile Money App from your app store. With this app you can turn your card on or off, set spending limits, get transaction and purchase alerts, and more.