What are the Advantages of Agricultural lines Of Credit?
Open a line of credit at The Farmers State Bank for an efficient way to access funds for your agricultural operation. An agriculture line of credit lets you make purchases as necessary and you only pay interest on the money you borrow. Choose flexible financing that can keep pace with your production and keep up with each changing season.
Agriculture Line of Credit Details:
- Competitive interest rates
- No excess interest payments on unused funds
- Cover operating expenses and seasonal needs in stride
- Account for cash flow fluctuations and other short-term needs
- Local decision-making
- Personal, professional, responsive service throughout the loan process!
Get Started Today
Schedule a meeting with one of our loan officers to get started. Here’s what you’ll need to bring:
- A current financial statement
- Tax returns from the past three years
- Production records from the past three years
- Your plan with projected income and expenses for the next 12 months
- Any important background information on your farm
- Your plans for the future of your farm
Rates, terms, and loan conditions are flexible and competitive. Some restrictions and normal credit standards apply.